Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Location of SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS and NUMBER_DATA_BUFFERS files

2002-04-10 16:51:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Location of SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS and NUMBER_DATA_BUFFERS files
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:51:50 -0500
fyi...

This can be set on NT machines as a file or in the Registry.  I've enabled
verbose logging and tried both.  The Registry does NOT work with 3.4 (never
tried on 3.2).  It only effected the backup when it was set in the file.

- Scott

                    Robert Johannes

                    <ROBERT_JOHANNES AT udlp DOT com>           To:     Fiona
Greenhough <Fiona.Greenhough AT mgxgroup DOT com>
                    Sent by:                             cc:     nb <veritas-bu
AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
                    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng.        Subject:
Re: [Veritas-bu] Location of SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS and
                    auburn.edu                           NUMBER_DATA_BUFFERS
files

                    04/09/2002 08:53 AM

Thanks to everyone who responded regarding the location of these files.
I don't know how the /usr/openv/netbackup/config directory came to
exist, but I removed it.

thanks
robert