Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Selection

2002-03-29 11:38:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Selection
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:38:53 -0600
It should *not* dismount the tape, but continue to use that same tape, as
long as the three client's schedules are of the same retention level OR you
are allowing multiple rl on media.

Last time I tested this was a few years ago, so I hope it hasn't changed.
:-)

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com