Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] import

2002-03-27 12:09:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] import
From: jonh AT m-c-s DOT com (Jon Hull)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:09:21 -0500
I currently have a client doing more or less the same thing.  You cannot
restore a partial catalog but you could overwrite your old catalog with the
new one.  Were you to backup your Veritas installation first, and restore it
when done with the off site restore you may be able to work around it.  Of
course, it would not be permanently in your catalog.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Jon Hull
Systems Engineer
MCSI - Southeast