Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] import

2002-03-27 09:08:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] import
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:08:52 -0800
I was very lucky; I had to create the db info using all the tapes but
the image import only required one tape.  This probably won't happen
ever again, whcih is why I have been sending printouts of the bpimmedia
output.  That way I know exactly what tapes are needed for an image
import.

Regretably, these backups were pre those days.....

I couldn't use the db tape because this was not DR, the master server
(and only media server) still had this client in a regular rotation so
usign the db tape would (I think) wipe out the existing images.  And any
other method would have taken even longer.

Thanks anyway for the input.

~JK