Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vision 2002 Attendees

2002-03-23 01:11:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vision 2002 Attendees
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:11:01 -0600
Alright I sent this out earlier, maybe a bit too early...call it golf-fever.

I'll keep this short.

I'm attempting to organize a golf outing on Saturday the 27th of April some
time in the afternoon, with cocktails and compelling discussion to follow.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by April 3rd, as I will need to
give the golf course the final count.  It should be a good time.  Cost will
vary depending on the number of golfers, Dallas typically is between $45 -
$75.  I have a few courses that I have talked with and I think I can get us
a good deal.

Thanks

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com