Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] streams and include_lists?

2002-03-20 14:23:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] streams and include_lists?
From: john.meyers AT wright DOT edu (John Meyers)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:23:20 -0500
 Hi all.

 After checking the documentation, I really couldn't determine how streams
 are handled with include_list files.  It appears that with the Class file
 list, a new stream is created for each wildcard expansion.  Does anyone
 know how this is handled when using the include_list file.  I basically
 have a large number of directory specifications (~20k) that I need to
 backup that would seem to make sense to place in the include_list (as
 I'll need to generate the list daily).

 Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,

 John

--
 John Meyers