Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO drives

2002-03-19 12:42:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO drives
From: smacdonald AT askjeeves DOT com (Scott Macdonald)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:42:20 -0800
we have 8 of the IBM's in servers and have had nothing but trouble    the
robot's are from ADIC and they have always been quick to fix any issues
but still I generally have at least one drive down with either a hard write
or read error.   it does seem as if the issues are starting to be resolved
but it took 8 month (I guess that what I get for being an early adopter)