Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas on Novell?

2002-03-19 09:57:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas on Novell?
From: Ryan.Anderson AT udlp DOT com (Ryan Anderson)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:57:01 -0600
PMTHREAD.NLM is an included OTM NLM which is included with NBU. Even if
you don't use OTM, at least this one (of the 4 or so OTM NLMs) has to be
present. BPCD autoloads it, so you needn't include it in your
autoexec.ncf.

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson
Unix Administrator

>>> "Arterburn, Michael" <Michael.Arterburn AT ArvinMeritor DOT com> 03/19/02
08:14AM >>>
I am attempting to use a Sun Solaris master server and setup a Novell
Netware client.  I am having trouble loading bpcd.  It is giving me an
error
stating that I need PMTHREAD loaded first.  Where is this and how can I
get
it?  Any help in setting up this configuration would be very
appreciated.

Thank you
mike