Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB report

2002-03-14 15:44:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB report
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:44:03 -0600
Well, I just posted a script to the Advanced NetBackup Scripting site
yesterday that gives you something similar...with just a few minor changes,
I'm quite confident it will give you what you are looking for.

David
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com/download.htm

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com