Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ip multipathing

2002-03-07 17:13:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ip multipathing
From: cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu (Casey Feskens)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:13:49 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Marelas, Peter wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with using Netbackup media servers and
> Solaris 8 ip multipathing?
> Im seeing some unusual Netbackup network errors which are indicating it may
> be related to multipathing.

What kind of errors have you been seeing?  I assume you have multipathing
set up in a bandwidth sharing mode, as opposed to a failover mode?  We've
seen no problems with having an interface group set up for failover.

Casey Feskens <cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu>
System Administrator/Network Svcs. Consultant
Willamette University, Salem, OR