Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] duplicating backups

2002-03-07 16:52:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] duplicating backups
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:52:16 -0600
 I am refering to 3.2 Sys admin manual which does not have the -altreadhost
option in the man page. I was just curious, do I need to specify the media
server as -alreadhost as well as -shost ?
In my duplication scripts I am not specifying the above two opetions (-shost
and -alreadhost). Basically I am looking for some performance improvement in
duplications. [ I have a mster and a media server, media server controls all
the drives ]

TIA

Dayal