Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] can I modify bpadm media information?

2002-03-06 14:46:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] can I modify bpadm media information?
From: dbrown AT gfs DOT com (Dave Brown)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:46:17 -0500
I'm trying to get some information on how many tapes certain clients are using
during their backups.  I couldn't find much in the Netbackup GUI (V 3.2 on
Solaris 7 boxes) but think there might be something in the bpadm output.

I have changed the client and date fields in the Media Reports section but it
looks like it is still giving me information on ALL the tapes written over the
weekend, instead of just the ones the clients I am interested in wrote to.

Is there a way in Netbackup 3.2 to breakout how many tapes a client uses
instead of seeing the total used during the time window?

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Brown
Open Systems Administrator