Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] V2M verses BPVAULT

2002-03-05 00:41:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] V2M verses BPVAULT
From: joe AT joe DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:41:15 +0100
I don't know V2M, but you should also look into BPVAULT in the
next  version of NBU (4.5).
It should be out in april and there should be a lot of changes to BPVAULT.

I have a document from Veritas with some of the new things in 4.5 and when
I read about vaulting it looks like it will be a integrated part of NBU 4.5.

/johnny