Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris 8

2002-03-04 12:52:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris 8
From: vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com (Jim VandeVegt)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:52:56 -0800 (PST)
You can get it to show up on your menus by creating a symbolic link
(UNIX implied) on your master server in
/usr/openv/netbackup/client/Solaris named Solaris8 pointing to
Solaris2.6.

--- "Dave Pearson (EMP)" <Dave.Pearson AT eml.ericsson DOT se> wrote:
> Apologies for posting such a basic question but dose anyone know if
> Netbackup 3.2GA with patch 521 supports Solaris 8 clients?
>
> If so, should I see Solaris 8 in my list of supported platforms?

=====
Jim VandeVegt
vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com vandevegt AT avaya DOT com
http://members.xoom.com/vandevegt
There is no luck except where there is discipline.