Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] scratch_pool / Catalog Backup

2002-02-27 18:27:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] scratch_pool / Catalog Backup
From: Andrew.Wilkin AT ditm.nsw.gov DOT au (Andrew Wilkin)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:27:15 +1100
Mike,

I'm under the impression, that when a Tape expires, it remains within the
same pool that it was in. For reason that the data is still valid and
retrievable until the tape is reused.

Regards

Andrew Wilkin
Computer Systems Analyst

Department of Information Technology & Management
Land & Property Information - New South Wales

Panorama Ave
BATHURST, NSW, 2795, AUSTRALIA

Ph: (02) 6332 8397
Fx: (02) 6332 8457
E-mail: Andrew.Wilkin AT ditm.nsw.gov DOT au
WEB: www.lpi.nsw.gov.au <http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au>