Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Datacenter Lic Key for Media Server

2002-02-27 16:56:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Datacenter Lic Key for Media Server
From: vidit_k AT hotmail DOT com (vidit kohli)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:56:00
you need to enter media server license key also key for multihosted drives
if you sharing them

vidit

From: "White, Steve" <Steve.White AT pacificorp DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:46:56 -0800

To the best of my knowledge, you only enter license keys on the Master
server.  Veritas should either issue you a license certificate for each of
your Master and Media servers, or they should issue you a certificate with a
"quantity" greater than "0".  Either way, you would enter all the licenses
on the Master.