Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DR database restore

2002-02-22 12:11:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DR database restore
From: LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca (Lee Anne Pedersen)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:11:11 -0700
Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?

Windows 2000 Master server, Compaq TL981 DLX minilibrary: DR server
has the same host name, with standalone tape drive.

I did a db backup to tape and popped it into my standalone Compaq
tape drive to attempt to recover my nb database.

Following the directions in the Troubleshooting guide, I do
bprecover  -l -ev DSR349 -d dlt

It sits and thinks for a few minutes, and then goes back to the prompt
without displaying anything. Where is my list of images? There is nothing in
the log folders.

I took it back to the minilibrary and checked it, and says that it is a
netbackup catalog.

Lee Anne Pedersen

LeeAnne.Pedersen AT gov.ab DOT ca
Alberta Corporate Service Centre (ACSC)