Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bad Media

2002-02-22 09:02:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bad Media
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:02:54 -0500
With a small addition from last year's archives of this list:
http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2001-September/005585.html

indicates the threshold can be manipulated by a single number in a file.  Eg:

echo 0 > /usr/openv/netbackup/MEDIA_ERROR_THRESHOLD

makes the threshold 0 (freeze after even one error.)
 (from the list, I haven't actually set it.)

I hope this helps....Gerrit