Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] UNIX client using NDMP storage units

2002-02-20 07:20:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] UNIX client using NDMP storage units
From: karen.schoenbauer AT veritas DOT com (Karen Schoenbauer)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:20:53 -0600
Try this.

When DISALLOW_NONNDMP_ON_NDMP_DRIVE is entered in the vm.conf on the
NetBackup for NDMP Server, it will prevent any non-NDMP tape activity from
using the drives on the NDMP client.  This will only happen when a robot's
drives are divided between a non-NDMP client and NDMP client and share the
same NetBackup for NDMP Server.

Must stop and restart the robotic deamons.