Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmchange command to eject multiple tapes...

2002-02-14 15:03:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmchange command to eject multiple tapes...
From: dwalker AT Jewels DOT COM (Walker, Dan)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:03:00 -0500
I have spoken to Veritas about this very thing.  There is an undocument option
for the vmchange command.

Add     -sec 1     to the options on vmchange,  this will cause the press
return to continue prompt to wait one second before answering itself.

It seems to work okay in the duplication script I am running but its alittle
slow.

Hope this helps

Dan