Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Site Updates

2002-02-13 10:36:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Site Updates
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:36:16 -0600
First:  let me apologize for the duplicate e-mails you are receiving if you
are members of my list (NBU-Lserv) and the Veritas NBU List...but I wanted
to make sure EVERYONE got this.

I have updated the download page with several new scripts that have been
contributed.  Its been a BUSY last several months for me...I have been
billable 4 out of 5 days since May of last year...not that I'm complaining,
but I've only had time to give quick answers to the lists and file my
expense reports...which are still 3 weeks behind (sound familiar to anyone
else out there?)

Any how, some of the scripts were sent in as far back as May of last year
(Ryan - man, I'm sorry), well they are all up there now.  And let me tell
you, they are pretty darn good too.

Thank you to the contributors for this round of updates

Ryan Anderson
Jeff Kennedy
Peter Buschman
Peter Jones

.
.
.
Grant Donaldson has submitted a great script that I have to get up there...I
just ran out of time this morning...if I can get it up there before end of
business today, I will.

Thanks everyone for all your support, the Advanced Scripting Site is
thriving and a tremendous resource for all of us.

Remember, I can't guarantee these scripts will work...so be sure to check
them out before you execute them ;-)

Oh and for the newbies getting this, you can find the script repository
here:

http://www.xbpadm-commands.com

Keep 'em coming...and I'm now taking applications for any volunteers to help
maintain the site :-)  email me directly if you think you might be
interested.

David

PS. Please inform me directly if any of the links are bad...I just
re-organized that site to make it a bit easier, but I may have missed a
couple links on accident.

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com