Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [Veritas-bu]bpexpdate error message

2002-02-11 14:01:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [Veritas-bu]bpexpdate error message
From: dwalker AT Jewels DOT COM (Walker, Dan)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:01:17 -0500
Hopefully some can point me in the right direction with this.  I am getting
the following error message in the logs in /netbackup/db/error.

1013452281 1 2 16 hpops 0 0 0 bpexpdate bpexpdate Host hpims not found for at
least one fragment, -deassignempty operation terminated
1013452281 1 2 16 hpops 0 0 0 bpexpdate bpexpdate Could not update media list,
host is unreachable

Our master server is a HP-UX 11.0 machine with a STK9710 library attached.
All the media servers and clients are also HP-UX 11.0 machines running
DATACENTER 3.4 with patch J0850645 applied.
I have look everywhere I can think of in Netbackup to determine what image and
or tape it is refering to but with no luck.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dan

 The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and/or
 confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
 named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
 copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
 this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone
 (330-668-5000), and destroy the original message.  Thank you.