Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Incrementals really running fulls

2002-02-05 17:27:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Incrementals really running fulls
From: Lydia.Scharon AT zipatoni DOT com (Lydia Scharon)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:27:11 -0600
Well,

I bit the dust and just ran fulls since that is what it really wanted.  Had
to free up a bunch of tapes to do so, but I figured that my users would be
more appreciative of having current backups than the older ones that were
going to expire in a couple of weeks anyway.  I am going to continue to
explore with Veritas why it would have forgotten about the previous backups
that it should have polled before demanding a full backup.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

Lydia Scharon
The Zipatoni Co.