Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] User Storage quotas, Standards info required

2002-02-04 16:30:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] User Storage quotas, Standards info required
From: LO.Wilson AT pgnmail DOT com (Wilson, LO O)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:30:17 -0500
Hi All, in order to mitigate the fast growth in the amount of data we have
to back up, I would like to create user documentation for data placement
standards, data aging, size limits etc.

Does anyone have any documentation outlining disk quotas or other storage
usage standards they provide to their users?  I would greatly appreciate any
rules, guidelines or other user docs you can share.

Thanks in advance,

Lo Wilson.
Storage/Netbackup Administrator
Progress Energy Corp.