Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Percentage complete from the CL?

2002-02-01 13:22:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Percentage complete from the CL?
From: plb AT iotk DOT com (Peter L. Buschman)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:22:52 +0100
Jason:

Veritas doesn't provide an easy way to do this.  However, it is a fairly
trivial exercise
using NBUX.

If you can tell me exactly which fields from the GUI you would like to see
on your terminal,
I'll write a quick top-like utility to show you that information from your
terminal window.

Best regards,

--PLB