Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] problems with 341_2 patch?

2002-01-30 13:06:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] problems with 341_2 patch?
From: spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us (Spearman, David)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:06:06 -0500
Lee Anne,

We use a win2k master/media server attached to an STK L700. We back up w2k,
nt4, uniwware, hpux and linux. All of our windows clients are patched up to
the NB_341_2 level. (As is the NB server) We do not use OTM. We have had
zero problems. The only thing that you did not mention was whether or not
you patched J0850645, then NB_341_1, then NB_341_2. From experience I can
tell you that skipping a patch can have interesting results.

David Spearman
County of Henrico, Va.