Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DLT Tape Containing MTF1-format data

2002-01-30 12:42:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DLT Tape Containing MTF1-format data
From: kmeyer AT banderacom DOT com (Kyle Meyer)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:42:40 -0600
I had this problem when trying to overwrite tapes that were previously
used with Backup Exec. I was able to get around it by checking the MTF1
box in "Allow Media Overwrite" in the Media tab of the Media Server
Configuration (whew!). This is in Win2k, so your implementation would be
somewhat different, I'm sure.

Hope that helps,
Kyle Meyer
Network Administrator