Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] get_msgQ: msgget failed (-1)

2002-01-29 13:38:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] get_msgQ: msgget failed (-1)
From: George.Monappallil AT newsedge DOT com (George Monappallil)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:38:49 -0500
Hi Guys:
I am new to Veritas. Can you tell me how i can share a disk group
between two systems. For example diskgroup abcdg exists on Sys1.
Sys1 and Sys2 are cluster nodes and Sys1 is a master node. I want
to share diskgroup abcdg with Sys2. How do i do this. Appoligise
if i made this complicated. Your replies will be appreciated.
Thanks

GM