Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vision2002 Attendees!!!

2002-01-28 09:46:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vision2002 Attendees!!!
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:46:15 -0600
Okay, now I have very important question to ask all attendees (that includes
any Veritas people too ;).

I'm arriving on the 27th of April at 10:45am in Dallas/Fort Worth, I imagine
I will get to the hotel and settled in by 1pm and further imagine that a
round of golf in the afternoon would do a body good.

So this is a call to all golfers and those who own golf clubs (like myself).
If you are interested in golfing and would like to join me and hopefully
several others for a nice relaxing round of golf on Saturday, April 27th
with an impromptu Birds of a Feather meeting (still thinking about a topic)
to follow afterwards (maybe -or- just drinks back at the hotel)...please let
me know.

The greens fees range in price.  I haven't lined up a course yet, I'm
waiting to see how many we have and if I can get us a discount.  But I did
some quick research and with shuttle service from the hotel and back the
greens fees can run $89- $145/pp, without shuttle it is less, but it varies
from course to course.

The course I would like to play is Cowboy's Golf Club, located in Grapevine,
TX.  They include food and non-alcoholic beverages in the greens fees (on
the weekend its between $99 - $135/pp depending on whether or not we use the
shuttle service).  Plus its all the golf you can swing (as long as there is
room for you to jump back on the course)  This does not include club rental.
Check out the course here if you'd like:
http://thegolfline.net/cowboysFtWorth.htm

Okay back to work...

;-)

Oh and VERITAS, if you'd like to get some of your cronies together and make
this an event...we'd probably accept donations :-)

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com