Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error cannot auto-eject this robot type (51)

2002-01-28 08:43:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error cannot auto-eject this robot type (51)
From: rolfcolmer AT hotmail DOT com (flor Remloc)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:43:45 +0100
At a customer site we have NetBackup 3.4.1 together with a STK L180 and a
ACSLS server.

Everything seems to work fine until i try to eject a volume to the CAP. With
the VMCHANGE command i get an error Could not change Media ID: Cannot
auto-eject this robot type (51)

I checked the STK and Veritas site but no information there. Could it be a
wrong configuration on the ACSLS server?

Thnx

MSN Foto's is de eenvoudigste manier om je foto's te delen en af te drukken:
http://photos.msn.nl/Support/WorldWide.aspx