Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup + MSSQL

2002-01-24 07:07:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup + MSSQL
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:07:27 +0100

 Which patch level? Check http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/242919.htm,
this maybe your problem. Raising the mount timeout value could help too.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | "You know it's love when you memorize
François-Xavier Peretmere |  her IP number to skip DNS overhead."