Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Adjust Re-Tries

2002-01-23 20:28:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Adjust Re-Tries
From: Alex.Alonzo AT trw DOT com (Alonzo, Alex)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:28:08 -0800
To All
I have a question once and awhile our class (MS-Exchange) gets a media error
and fails on it's
first attempt, then it immediate starts a second attempt and fails with an
error 12. I understand the
error 12 on the second attempt, what I would like to know is can I stop any
second attempt on this
class only. I would like to turn off any possibilities of a retry for only this
class. I'm not sure where
I would have to do this modification server or client ?
Our configuration is Unix, Solaris2.6 server/media server with NT, W2000 and HP
& Sun clients NB3.41. Any help
would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Alexander Alonzo
E-Enterprise