Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Full & Frozen Tapes

2002-01-17 13:54:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Full & Frozen Tapes
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:54:14 -0600
Tim:

Check bperror -media -d BEGIN_RANGE -e END_RANGE -U

for clues as to why they were frozen before you unfreeze them.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com