Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Thanks and see ya later... maybe :)

2002-01-14 17:56:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Thanks and see ya later... maybe :)
From: Tim.McMurphy AT telus DOT com (Tim McMurphy)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:56:40 -0700
I am changing projects and won't be doing backups any longer so I thought a
last email to the group was in order.

I just want to say thanks for all the help over the years and I hope I have
been as much use to some people as this list has been for me.

Who knows where the future will take me and if I ever do Netbackup work
again this list, Dave and Curtis' sites will be my first stops.

Thanks again.

Signing off into the sunset......