Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Library

2002-01-11 12:11:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Library
From: Jeffrey_Dykzeul AT West.Raytheon DOT com (Jeffrey Dykzeul)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:11:33 -0800
Rob,

The ATL P1000 is about the size you stated, has a barcode reader, 1-4 DLT
drives and 16-30 slots. It has a single cartridge load port *and* two
eight-cartridge packs which can be used to load/remove multiple cartridges.
One of these packs is called the "load pack" and the other is called the
"bulk pack". According to the manual, the load pack can be configured as an
additional load port. We have a couple of them here and I'm just starting
to get familiar with them, so I don't yet have any performance or
functionality feedback for you.

http://www.quantumatl.com/Products/p1000.cfm

jd

Rob Worman <rob AT worman DOT org>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on 11/01/2002 06:09:58

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu