Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate taking XX hours, too long

2002-01-10 15:26:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate taking XX hours, too long
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:26:02 -0600
I don't know how NET_BUFFER_SZ would help your bpduplicate process, since
this is on the same machine.

I don't even know if SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS or NUMBER_DATA_BUFFERS would help on
the same machine...

Is it a requirement that you 'demultiplex' the images?  If not how long does
it take to do a duplication that maintains the MPX?

I'd actually run that as a test...to see how long that takes.  If it is
still long, then it wouldn't be the duplication process, but perhaps
something else.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com