Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upcoming Release

2002-01-09 13:58:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upcoming Release
From: Dave.High AT veritas DOT com (Dave High)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:58:13 -0800
This is correct. The Vault product in 4.5 will be completely integrated so
jobs show up in the activity monitor and that sort of thing.

It is a separately priced option that will be turned on with a key.

d.

dave high
VERITAS Enterprise Consulting
702.683.7733

Unix IS user friendly, it's just VERY picky about who it chooses as friends