Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sporadic, if not erratic NB database backups

2001-12-27 09:55:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sporadic, if not erratic NB database backups
From: plb AT iotk DOT com (Peter L. Buschman)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:55:45 +0100
As David Chapa so kindly pointed out, it doesn't ;-)  This isn't a problem
if you know when your server idle
times are, but if you have a chaotic schedule, some other checks would have
to be scheduled (bpdbjobs, etc.,)

Maybe I'll have to whip up a script for this as penance for incomplete advice.

--PLB