Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU-BS 3.4.1 Lotus notes backup

2001-12-24 12:17:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU-BS 3.4.1 Lotus notes backup
From: sq01 AT yorku DOT ca (Steve Quan)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:17:27 -0500 (EST)
This may be the problem that took us a few months to unravel (with local
Veritas support). Our problem, as indicated by Veritas, has to do with the
Notes API when it encounters a "corrupted" database on the client (will
block until NBU times out). Turn on logging on the affected Notes server
to locate the bad file (1st pass is all the files to be backed up, the
last file in the 2nd pass will be the bad file).

We're still waiting on the official patch (the number is at work and I
won't be back until Jan07/02) but I'm sure you'll be able to get
instructions etc from Veritas support.

/Steve
---