Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpmedialist vs. vmquery

2001-12-12 02:31:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpmedialist vs. vmquery
From: MarelP AT AUSTRALIA.Stortek DOT com (Marelas, Peter)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:31:31 +1100
It would seem like one or more mediaDB's on your
media servers have gone missing.

bpmedialist from memory queries the mediaDB's across
all the media servers over the network while vmquery
only queries the volDB which is centralised on the master.

Did you upgrade recently?

It would be nice if all media databases were centralised on
the master. We can only hope and see.

Regards
Peter Marelas