Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] primary copy did not change to the new image

2001-12-10 09:52:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] primary copy did not change to the new image
From: fdenn AT versitec DOT com (Denn, Fred)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:52:04 -0500

Hello,

change the primary copy by entering the following command (all on one
  line):
  /usr/openv/NetBackup/bin/admincmd/bpduplicate -npc pcopy -backupid bid

  Where:
  pcopy is the copy number you want to be the new primary.

   This is the procedure that we followed.  However, after completion of
the bpduplicate -npc 2 -backupid  command, the primary copy
did not change to the new image.  I was able to verify this by looking
at the images on media report.  It identifies in one of the fields the
copy number.  The command when executed does not give any errors.

 Any answers would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Fred...