Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How will NetBackup behave

2001-12-07 14:17:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How will NetBackup behave
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 13:17:55 -0600
You can limit the number of jobs/class on the 8pm class to ensure that the
1am class will have a drive to pick up on and begin right away.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com