Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] determining restore tape in bpadm

2001-11-29 14:21:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] determining restore tape in bpadm
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:21:33 +0100

 NetBackup Faq-O-Matic : Recovery :
  How can I tell which tapes will be needed for a particular restore?
 http://www.backupcentral.com/foms/netbackup-serve/cache/101.html

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Rather than a beep,
François-Xavier Peretmere | Or a rude error message,