Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange Gui problem

2001-11-27 12:48:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange Gui problem
From: Mylyf99 AT aol DOT com (Mylyf99 AT aol DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:48:45 EST
All good questions,

we did not change the Hostname..what a nightmare
that is..if you ever want to...

also for the host name resolution we use
files in the nsswitch.conf file and
the entry for the serever is in the /etc/hosts table

i will have a look in the bprd on the master..

just a note..we are trying to bring this up on the
master..

Thank You
H-