Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify.cmd in an NT environment

2001-11-25 20:51:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify.cmd in an NT environment
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 02:51:14 +0100

 Should be the one inherited from the service.

> It seems to me that the backup_exit_notify.cmd runs under
> Local System (or something). I tried changing the Netbackup
> Client Service to start with a Domain
> account as opposed to Local System but it didn't help.

 Did you restart the service? If you have audit activated, you
can have a look in the event viewer to see which accound logged
on.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking