Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify.cmd in an NT environment

2001-11-23 10:29:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup_exit_notify.cmd in an NT environment
From: kkadams AT mmm DOT com (kkadams AT mmm DOT com)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:29:51 -0500
Hey Netbackup experts,

Can anyone tell me what security context backup_exit_notify.cmd runs with in an
NT environment.

I wrote a small script that cleans up some old files after a successful backup.
It runs fine when I launch it manually (from a command line). It also runs fine
when I purge files local to the Master Server. However it does not work on an
UNC.

It seems to me that the backup_exit_notify.cmd runs under Local System (or
something). I tried changing the Netbackup Client Service to start with a Domain
account as opposed to Local System but it didn't help.

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.