Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MSCS Questions

2001-11-20 12:34:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MSCS Questions
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:34:43 -0600
Yes, agreed.  I was just given access to the server and it looks like they
are not in sync with the Master.

Thanks Skip.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com