Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to create data socket to receive TIR data

2001-11-20 11:45:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to create data socket to receive TIR data
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:45:26 -0600
 NBU GURUs,
             Hope somone has seen this error(fixed it too). I am getting this
error message quite a few times while doing duplication. Any idea what's going
on ?

Apart from this sometimes I am getting status code 58(during duplication) on
some of the clients. My assumption is duplication is from tape to tape, then
why I am getting status code 58 ?

I appreciate y'r response

TIA

Dayal