Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate

2001-11-19 15:25:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate
From: Ryan.Anderson AT udlp DOT com (Ryan Anderson)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:25:10 -0600
Use the -L <logfile> option to bpduplicate. Even better, use the -v with -L to
get verbose logging.

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson
Unix Administrator

>>> Fahd Sultan <sultan AT register DOT com> 11/19/01 01:25PM >>>
Hi,
I'm attempting to make duplicates of a backup for offsite storage.  It
seems that one of the duplicates is still running (from bpps -a) and
that one of them has completed.
How do I get more info?  I want to know the backup_id of the dup, the
media_id, if it was successful, which media was used, etc. I'm trying to
figure it out with "bperror -l -all -hoursago 2" but the output is very
cryptic.

fahd

--
Fahd Sultan