Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vopie on w2k clients broken?

2001-11-13 12:06:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vopie on w2k clients broken?
From: Zailo.Leite AT pepperdine DOT edu (Leite, Zailo)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:06:20 -0800
As soon as I put the machines entries in the methods_allow file in the w2k
client, I get 160 errors. Tried in a bunch of clients with the same
results...
Everything works great with the NT4 and Sol8...

Zailo Leite - Sysadmin/DBA, Midrange Systems - Mon/Thu, 7:00/18:30 -
310-506-4475 - zleite AT pepperdine DOT edu